Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Under da Sea

It has been over a month since my last post and I have all these different stories and experiences that I want to share and will be getting them out over the next couple weeks. Since my last post in Albania a lot has changed in my life: I helped Natalie remodel her house, had a Fairygod Mother shoot with Penelope and Harrison, explored the worlds of geocaching, DC Life and Xbox, turned 28, relocated and am trying my luck and talent as an artist. I will post more about all of that craziness later because as I was looking through photos on Ashley's computer, I found so many photos that I wanted to put on my blog! So, in the Spirit of "Diving In", here are some experiences that I've shared with my girls during our travels. (All of these photos were taken by one of us girls). This doesn't include our time out at sea so I will post Tahiti, Fiji and New Caledonia at a later time. Until then..... Dive on In!
Maui
Swimming in Maui
Free diving near our resort in Maui
Wreck Dive off Oahu
SCUBA Kisses
Me in Lanai
Cathedrals at Lanai, Kali & Ashley (We are very protective of our Kali)
Sea Turtle in Maui
Wreck Dive off Oahu, taking a group pic underwater is actually quite difficult!
Love this photo of Ashley and one of her dolphins at work. This was taken while I was on my mission. I know because on her left hand she is wearing my rings that she wore while I was gone.
Kali and I off Coral Street, Monterey Bay
Ashley performing the famous Jellyfish Dance in Lanai
Jenny and I went out surfing in Oahu, but there were no waves so we played underwater instead.
Cathedrals, Lanai
Wreck Dive (behind us)... Guess which one is Jenny!
oh... that's ME!
I am the shark on the left. Ashley to my left and Kali in the back. Where's Kali? Oh! Geez! Hi Kali!
Elkhorn Coral off Lanai
Free Diving in Maui
Zebra Moray Eel and Slate Pencil Sea Urchins, Maui
White Tip Reef Shark, Wreck Dive in Oahu
Metridium Fields, Monterey Bay at Breakwater (30 degree shot from pipe)
I love how clear this photo is. Slate Pencil Sea Urchins, Maui
There is a lot of feeling behind this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment