Here are a few photos from my new life over here in Hawaii. They are random, but it's better than nothing. I will try and get more photos of diving, but we can't take a camera during work/training so it's been difficult to document any of that. I will try and ask around to see if anyone has some photos I could borrow :o).
This first pic is from my first dive out on the boat the first weekend I was here. It was a 3-tank night dive and it was spectacular. The first dive was in about 70ft of water followed by a twilight dive and night dive at the Land of Oz. Named for its long windy strips of sand between the reefs. The night dive was incredible. We heard whales singing and I kept thinking I would turn around and see one, but we didn't. Sound travels 4x faster in water which made it feel like it was right over us. Regardless, I could feel it's presence and that alone was amazing. This is a picture of Shawn (aka Sergeant Slaughter)


I am glad you are loving life! And what a great place to love life in!
ReplyDelete