Monday, September 6, 2010

Viva Espana!

Spain... amazing beaches, great SCUBA Diving, beautiful coastline, gorgeous Temple, delicious bocadillos, and stunning parks, castles, and museums. I have so much to share, and will share with you once I get the chance.

I got home (Heidelberg) last night around 1 am, and found out that my dear Grandpa, and Birding Partner, isn't doing well and I have decided to go home to be with him, my Grandma and my family during this time. I ask for your prayers in his name and for my family as well. I hope to make it back to Europe and wrap up this journey, but family comes first. I haven't slept for over 24 hours, have packed up everything and am heading out on the 2pm direct flight to SFO. All prayers, happy thoughts, smooth sailing vibes will be much appreciated.






2 comments:

  1. Katie,
    I hope your grandpa is doing alright. We will keep your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming home KJ... it was great to see you... and hope you can get rested up for the European adventure part 2 :) I love you sis

    ReplyDelete