Just got back from the most amazing Motorcycle Trip up and down the Eastern Seaboard! 1,000 miles total and we only spent about $100 on gas! It was a great trip. We started in DC on Friday and it was so blasted HOT I didn't think I could go any longer! We went through Annapolis and towards Rehoboth Beach, Deleware. Then down the coast to Virginia Beach and on to the Outer Banks! Cape Hatteras was GORGEOUS as was the very very very long ferry ride to Ocracoke Island and Cedar Island. Our last night was spent outside of Morehed City, NC. We made it back to DC last night and were making good time until it POURED on us... No, rather it DUMPED!!! We had to stop under an overpass and we were soaked from head to toe. It took us a little longer to get back after that.
I will post more photos and explain a little more of the trip when I get back on a computer.... in SWITZERLAND!!!!!!! I'm heading to the airport now! So, goodbye USA and HELLO Margrit and Kuno.... and Soni! :o)
Ah! So excited for all of your adventures =]
ReplyDeleteThat looks like it was so much fun! I can't believe you were that close to me and you didn't even call! Have fun on your adventure!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I like your hair.
ReplyDelete