We also went swimming at their daughters house. It was a beautiful and very Modern looking house with an outdoor shower, BBQ and covered pool that was kinda like swimming in a greenhouse.







I went for a walk yesterday by myself through the woods behind the Müllers house. I was a little hesitant to go solo, but they encouraged me that I would be just fine, that it was completely safe. They gave me their cell phone just in case I got lost. I took off and just followed the trails as they criss-crossed. It didn't take long until I was completely captivated by the new beauty that surrounded me. A true Scientist at heart I was so fascinated at everything I saw. I stopped, would kneel down and get as close as I could to the different plants and flowers and yes even insects. I wanted to hear the woods so I took off my ear phones and listened to the breeze through the trees and all the different noises. Some slightly familiar, but very different all together. As if the crows even had an accent!
I noticed some different Birds of Prey that I so desperately wished I had my ID book and binocs with me! The clovers looked slightly more elegant and the squirrels were black! At first I had a hard time registering what was before my eyes! I soaked up everything! I went back to the house to grab my camera and then went back out again. I was passed by three people on horses out enjoying the woods... oh how I wish I was on a horse! I tried to capture with my camera just a few of the new sights. The small flower is no bigger than my thumbnail and the other plant with water droplets looked amazing. They glistened like tiny diamonds sprinkled throughout the plants along the trail. It was for lack of better words...magical.
Wow, it's so beautiful there! Everything still looks green...unlike Utah in July.
ReplyDeleteSo... not only would I like to be transported there right now but mamma mia that BREAD looks DIVINE! So the recipe is a handful of this and a handful of that? well let's try to make it at christmas! What a beautiful place it is there. I'm excited for you to go back. Give the Mullers my love when you see them!xoxo
ReplyDelete